1. Unplug the negative terminal connector (black one, NOT red) from the battery and set aside between two pieces of plastic. Just make sure it doesn't touch medal. Doing this will also reset your check engine light as well.
2. Unplug the fuel pump fuse (see the owner's manual for location...I didn't take a picture of it)
3. Start vehicle and run it until it dies to relieve pressure.
4. Unscrew to bolts inside the red circle.
5. Disconnect the electrical attachment
6. Disconnect hose on back of Pressure Sensor.
7. Once everything is disconnected, pull straight up on piece. Be sure to pull up with a little effort, it has a snug fit. Of note, you will see gasoline when you lift up the FRPS so be careful so as not to let debris fall in there.
8. Install new FRPS and reconnect hoses
9. Put the fuel pump fuse back in.
10. Reconnect negative battery terminal
11. BEFORE YOU START THE VEHICLE, you need to prime it. Do this by turning the key in the ON position and wait a few seconds for the fuel pressure to build back up and turn and then turn it off. Do this 3-5 times then start your vehicle.
Even reading this step-by-step, it shouldn't take more than 15 minutes total. It's VERY EASY. Best of luck to you and hope this helps.
- Yjake, lisakson, Mokosescape and 3 others like this