Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
2013 remote starter
Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:48 PM
When I park, I get out and lock the car. When I try to start the car by hitting the button twice on the remote, nothing happens. When I hit the lock button then hit the start button twice it starts up. Keep in mind that the car is already locked. The owners manual says the car needs to be locked, not that you have to hit the lock button prior to the start buttons.
If there all that way, I'm okay with it. I just want to be sure everything is working normal.
Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:39 PM
Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:03 PM
Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:38 PM
Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:57 AM
- scotthafner11 likes this