I have a heater problem with my 2006 Escape Hybrid. It was working, but now it isn't.
The only thing that changed was that I left town for 12 days and it was driven once for a short
time, and then the weather changed from summer to fall.
I am trying to find where to add engine coolant. The hybrid has 2 plastic "overflow" tanks, and both are
at the prescribed lines, but the top radiator hose is soft and is NOT full of water, and the heater blows luke warm air.
Temps in the 50's during the day.
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
How and where to add engine coolant to a 2006 escape hybrid?
No replies to this topic