Welcome to Ford Escape Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum, like most online communities you must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Escape Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Weather Tech Extreme Duty Floor Liners

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Elf911

Elf911

New Escape Member

• Escape Member
  • 75 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationNYC

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

Hi all I finally received my weather tech floor mats and cargo liner. Needless to say expensive but I LOVE them! So much better than the flimsy mats provided and doesn't allow light stuff to slide in the rear cargo area. Has a high lip to catch spills and covers a good part of the "dead pedal" on the drivers side which is not protected at all by the OEM mat and clip into the stock OEM spots to prevent shifting. These replace the OEM mats except for the cargo/trunk liner which sits on top of the OEM mat. Sorry they are so dirty in the pics but that shows how much they are needed with what I do when I'm off from work haha!

FRONT DRIVER
Posted Image

FRONT PASSENGER
Posted Image

REAR and its 1 piece over the hump
Posted Image
Posted Image

TRUNK LINER (only thing I kept on top of the stock mat. Sorry about the mess lol)
Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   fuzzy1626

fuzzy1626

New Escape Member

• Escape Member
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Vehicle:2013 SEL

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

Very good protection... :camera:
  • Elf911 likes this

#3 OFFLINE   Elf911

Elf911

New Escape Member

• Escape Member
  • 75 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationNYC

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:54 PM

Thanks LOL doesn't go up as far as the husky mats but I love them. Fit is amazing and I never use the "secret" compartment in the rear but the 1 piece is great for kids and cleanup back there. Cargo liner is excellent and prevents the "stuff" from slipping and sliding all over and slamming into the sides back there

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·