OK, not really. But how do I change or silence if I have to the alarm chirps. I'd rather just have the lights flash when I lock/unlock my 2012 Escape. As it is now, as soon as I take the key out of the ignition and open the door, the Escape chirps. When I lock it with the fob, it chirps again. Sometimes it'll chirp 3 times (no doors are ajar, I checked). Then of course when I unlock it with the fob, it again chirps. Stop the madness. The dealer said to bring in on by, but, since it's not a warranty issue, they mentioned that they'd charge me for the service. Nice of them huh? Can anyone help? Thanks.
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Alarm Chirps - Make them stop before I lose my mind.
No replies to this topic