I have a 2013 Escape SEL with remote start. I have looked through the owner's manual to find out how to turn on the seat warmers when you remote start the car, but I haven't been able to get it them to warm. Does the 2013 Escape technology turn on the seat warmer's when you remote start the car?
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
1 reply to this topic
Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:28 PM
Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:00 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the remote start will start the vehicle in the same heating/cooling mode that it was in when turned off. Therefore, if you want your seats to warm up when you start the vehicle in the a.m., you will want to turn the seat warmers on before turning the vehicle off the night before.