I have a 2008 Ford Escape limited. My left blend door actuator began to click when I adjusted my temp from cold to a little warmer. I ordered a new motor and replaced it. The problem I have now is when I start the vehicle I get a loud ratchet sound like it's trying to farther then it can also when I turn it from 60 to 90 or vice versa I get the sound. Can someone tell me if I installed it properly. Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Left blend door actuator
No replies to this topic