I have a 2006 escape with 177,00 miles. I have been hearing a noise while coasting at speeds above 20mph, I have drained and refilled the rear differential. checked the wheel bearings and checked the parking brake pads. I have yet to figure this out, anyone have ideas?
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
rear axle noise while coastingaxle
1 reply to this topic