Jump to content

Welcome to Ford Escape Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum, like most online communities you must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Escape Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account
Guest Message by DevFuse


how to replace lower ball joints on a 2004 'Scape?

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jeffy


    New Escape Member

  • Escape Member
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northern Plains
  • Locationwisconsin
  • Current Vehicle:2004 Ford Escape

Posted 22 February 2015 - 11:32 AM

The ball joints are definitely shot, and they appear to be pressed into the lower control arm. Is there a snap ring? It's pretty rusty, so I can't see one. I imagine someone has a "how to" for these ball joints and I would appreciate help. Thanks to all who answer questions on these forums- you are doing a good thing!    


Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·