Welcome to Ford Escape Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum, like most online communities you must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Escape Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

The beginning of something great

suspension transmission lifting grill guard tires exaust cool air intake

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   mrbdoty

mrbdoty

New Escape Member

• Escape Member
  • 2 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationGuam/ Mariana Islands
  • Current Vehicle:2010 Ford Escape Limited

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:53 PM

Guys/gals,

I'd like to start adding a few things to my 2010 Escape' Limited but I have no idea where to begin. I don't want to do anything extreme just lift it an inch or so, beefier tires, new exhaust and intake, and a grill guard. What websites does everyone go to? I checked out a few but was a little worried as to whether or not the parts would actually fit my Escape. Furthermore, I've noticed a shifting issue with my transmission (lag between first and second gear and a pause when shifting from drive to reverse). I read that sometimes or torque converters have issues so I've thought about replacing that and/or throwing on a shift kit. Any help is appreciated as my wife wants me to get a Jeep but I am trying to avoid that like the plague!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suspension, transmission, lifting, grill guard, tires, exaust, cool air intake

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·