Welcome to Ford Escape Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum, like most online communities you must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Escape Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

How to Identify which Ecoboost Engine

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   MORTIS

MORTIS

New Escape Member

• Escape Member
  • 3 posts
  • Region:Canada Ontario
  • LocationOntario
  • Current Vehicle:2015 Escape SE

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:53 AM

I asked this question on Mar. 25th in the 'Escape Ecoboost Owners? ' thread but no replies, so I'm hoping asking in a new thread will get more attention.

I have a 2015 Escape SE AWD. I bought this one off the showroom floor and the window sheet said it was optioned with the 2.0 Ecoboost. After getting it home, I thought to exam the car to see any evidence that it in fact has the 2.0 liter engine. Well nowhere did I find any indication the engine was the 2.0 liter. The engine cover has only the 'Ecoboost' name on it. Is there anything on the car or in the engine bay to indicate exactly which engine is equipped?

Thanks for your help.

#2 OFFLINE   phoneman91

phoneman91

New Escape Member

• Escape Member
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mississippi Valley
  • LocationAurora , Colorado
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Mustang GT

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:05 PM

Check for a decal  on the underneath of the hood. It will state which engine is installed in the vehicle.

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·