I recently purchased a 2007 Ford Escape 3.0 4wd. The fog lights did not come on so I purchaced new bulbs. When I went to replace them I noticed that they were unplugged. I reconnected them and they worked. After I reconnected the lights I noticed a few differences, the chime was different when I turned the key, the doors will no longer automatically lock when moving forward, the dome lights stay on for atleast a couple of minutes while driving and when I use the key fob to lock the doors and set the alarm the horn honks twice when it used to honk once. There might be other differences that I haven't noticed yet but I don't want to drive it to much until I find out what this is. Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
No replies to this topic