My son has a water leak on his 2004 Escape, 3.0L. I found one of the heater hoses coming around the back of the (lh side of car) engine has a broken plastic nipple in it. Any idea where it goes before I start looking? I think this is the Mazda engine if there is such a thing. When we looked for a small belt on the back of the engine for the water pump I believe, we had trouble finding the part because it was a different engine. Thanks...
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Broken heater hose nipple
No replies to this topic