I have a 2005 Ford Escape with the 3.0 engine with 251,000 miles on it. After leaving it sit for a couple months while I was getting around to changing rear wheel bearings, when I went to start it and start driving it started pecking and the oil light came on after the engine gets up to temp. the engine never made any noise until it sat for awhile. Any ideas?
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
oil light and pecking noiseoil light
No replies to this topic