My brother just took his daughters 09 XLT 4Cyl in for service. Car is running sluggish. The dealer in Service at Planet Ford in Spring,Tx. just north of Houston, told him that the rocker arm covers are leaking and the oil caused damage to the coils packs. Quoted him $825 to replace gaskets and replace coil packs. You got to be kidding. Has anyone else had this issue?
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Leaking Rocker arm gasket causes coil packs to short out??
No replies to this topic