Recently my driver's seat heater began warming up very quickly and running so hot that it's not comfortable to use. I am concerned that it could burn the leather or interior padding. Would appreciate any suggestions as to how can I diagnose/repair this problem?
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
No replies to this topic