2013 Escape Started hearing this around 120,000 kms Clunk when turning and the car body leans then a returning clunk when the body returns, strut bearings, sway bar links and bushings replaced did not affect symptom "clunk". At 143,000 kms the "clunk" is more pronounced and obvious to everyone in the car. 6 hours in the garage provided no soultion, all suspesion and steering mechanisms and linkages are tight, it almost feels/sounds like the body or sub-frame is flexing.
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
1 reply to this topic