Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Posted 12 February 2016 - 03:12 PM
Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:42 PM
Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:32 PM
Check the lines to the ATF cooler on the radiator. I found a wet one that I could see from the top of the engine. I gained access and a much better view after I put my 2005 Escape on ramps and removed the plastic under-shield.
Before you do anything, put some cardboard underneath the car to verify if it is motor oil or red transmission fluid. They smell different.
Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:07 AM
Did you figure it out mine is leaking also