Welcome to Ford Escape Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum, like most online communities you must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Escape Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Favorite feature so far

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   SSE

SSE

New Escape Member

• Escape Member
  • 2 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationGeorgia
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max Energi

Posted 30 April 2016 - 03:09 AM

Hi all, 

Well, I must say that this board is much much quieter than the C-Max Energi board I belong too. Anyway, I will say that my favorite feature on my 2016 Titanium Escape so far is the driver memory seat. OMG, it's so great as I like to ride higher up and being able to lower the seat to get in and out and then raise it to the perfect height again at the touch of a button is fabulous. I have had 2 other Escapes (2009 and 2011) and while those were my favorite body shapes, this one is the same general configuration and look as my Energi. 

I looked at Rav4 hybrid as well and they couldn't meet the price I wanted to be at, and well, there is something to be said for being familiar with where everything is on the vehicle. 

I do like Sync 3, but am still getting used to telling it what I want rather than scrolling as I did with my Energi. 

That's all I wanted to say,

Shirley

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·