Hi, obviously I'm not overly mechanical so I'm wondering about 4 wheel drive. I have a 2013 Escape Titanium with intelligent 4 wheel drive and I noticed I can turn traction control on or off. Why do I need traction control if it has intelligent 4 wheel drive? Isn't this redundant? And, why would I want to turn traction control off?
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
traction control - 4 wheel drive
1 reply to this topic