I just recently bought a 2013 Escape 2.0 Ecoboost and just love it. My problem is that it doesn't start immediately after refueling. It takes a couple times to get it started but after that, it runs fine. It is actually getting worse lately also. I am told maybe a canister or maybe a purge valve. Any suggestions and where can I find these at?
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Hard to start after refueling
No replies to this topic