Hi I was just wondering if the Alternator comes out the top or bottom on a 2008 escape 2.3 liter.
I can't find any guides or free manuals for this year.
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
2008 Ford escape Alternator
1 reply to this topic
Posted 02 September 2016 - 08:15 PM
Posted 04 September 2016 - 05:10 PM
After seeing the car it dose come out the top. Not sure how as I didn't need to replace it. Not my escape. Not a fan of ford and that was before i found out about how dumb the 3.0 liter v6 Alternator replacement is.