Hi all, I'm hoping you can help me. We have a 2008 Escape Hybrid and yesterday in the middle of the street it stalled then the gears wouldn't stick into anything other than park. I have seen mention on forums about the shift cable but am at a loss. Need to try to fix it is possible without taking to dealer. Any ideas or info?
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Shift cable affecting ability to shift?
No replies to this topic