My daughters 2013 Ford Escape S now needs a new transmission. Had it towed to the Ford dealer which is like 22 miles away. I bought it used last summer for her having 66k miles on it. Now has 102k miles on it.. Had a trans flush 1 1/2 months ago at the Ford dealer and apparently having that done snapped the center support ring. I feel that I should not be responsible to pay the full $4200 for a remanufactured transmission. Ford needs to step forward and if not pay for the whole thing, then pay at least 1/2 of it!
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
transmission in 2013 escape
No replies to this topic