My 2006 XLT 3.0 with 85K did not have any sustancial problem until, O/D began to blink and suddenly motor stalled and not engaged. Specialist checked and codes were generic transmission and speed sensor. After few minutes, motor engages for 100 feet and then stalls again. New transmission liquid does the same and he checked using directly gear 1 and the same, so apparently no PCM is the cause. Did anyone in the forum experience the same problem before? And let me know if it was solved exchanging the transmission, please. Thank you.
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
No replies to this topic