I have an 08. Recently the right front brake has been dragging pretty bad. Its odd though in that it only happens when the weather is warm. When it does though it gets super hot and makes some really bad noises. Just wanted to see what your thoughts are? Do I just need to replace the caliper?
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
No replies to this topic