I just went to open my rear window and to my surprise the hinge snapped right in half. Evidently this is pretty common but from what I read on various forums, Ford denies this is an actual problem. I have never seen a piece of exterior metal break in this manner, on any vehicle I have owned and I have owned a lot. Anyone else have this problem? The replacement parts are not cheap, but I can tell they must be cheap (lol) or it wouldn't have broken in the first place.
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Rear liftgate window hinges - left side broken Ford Escape 2010
No replies to this topic