Help. My 2014 Escape collects too much sun through the windshield causing an intolerable temperature when you get into the vehicle on a hot summer day. This will be ideal only for the winter. I have been to Autozone, Advanced Auto, the Ford dealer and Amazon. None of them have a custom fitting windshield shade except this crappy mylar material that rolls up and won't release its memory. Has anyone found an effective custom fitted shade? I am thinking one of the fold up style might be the best. The windshield is way too large and the shade needs to fit around the rain sensing rear view mirror mount.
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
No replies to this topic