I'm looking at purchasing a 2006 Ford Escape XLT, 2 wheel drive with the 4 cylinder engine. Body and interior are very clean. Vehicle has 112,xxx miles.
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
2006 Ford Escape Buying Advice2006 ford escape
No replies to this topic
Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:52 AM
Looking around the internet has been very frustrating as far as providing any help on deciding if it is a good year to buy or not. Everything from 'wouldn't wish this car on my worse enemy' to five star reviews.
So I figured I'd come to a better source of information (here) and seek opinions on the 2006 Escape regarding reliability, as well as advice on things I should make certain to have my mechanic double check before pulling out the wallet and buying it.
Thanks for any help everyone! Looking forward to joining the Ford family.