Hi all, I am new to this site so I hope I am doing this correctly. I have a 2011 Escape XLT and I recently replaced the front Sway Bar Links to correct the clunking noises on bumpy roads. My local Auto Zone sold me Moog links saying they are O.E.M. and exact fit. I installed them no problem and they eliminated the noises. Afterward I noticed on the driver side the top of the new Link which is slightly bigger than the original just barely clears the cable mounted on the inner fender well going to the wheel sensor. This happens with the steering wheel turned about 1/4 turn to the left. Straight ahead , to the right or full left is plenty of clearance. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Appreciate any comments or discusions.
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
2011 escape XLT front sway bar links
No replies to this topic