Vehicle was operating perfectly all day. Went to lunch didnt notice any issues or hear anything funny or odd. After work i put it in drive and nothing whatsoever. No forward movement in any gear. Reverse does work but seems it is in limp mode as it sputters horribly. It engages in reverse but is hard to get any movement because of sputtering. Anyone have any clues?
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
04 escape auto no forward gears.
No replies to this topic