I just purchased my 08 Escape and find it has very bad gas mileage. I filled it up last Thursday and needed to fill again yesterday with roughly 450 kms (279 miles)used. I do realize the type of driving does make a difference but I am not hard on it and do live out of the city. I'm pretty much door to door 50 kms(31 miles)to work both ways 100 kms (62 miles) total for a day. Is this normal for this year??
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
2008 Ford Escape xlt 4wd bad gas mileage
1 reply to this topic