Welcome to Ford Escape Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum, like most online communities you must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Escape Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Looking for trim info

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Radman

Radman

New Escape Member

• Escape Member
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Vehicle:2001 Ford Escape

Posted 27 October 2017 - 04:47 PM

Hi all,

We recently purchased a 2001 Ford Escape which will be given to our granddaughter after I finish getting it back as close to 100% as I can (it's in really good shape now, though!).  Just a couple of questions:

1.  On the rear hatch glass, it looks like there used to be a small rubber bumper or grommet type thing at each lower corner -- I'm sure it was to cushion the glass when it closes. These are missing. Does anyone know what they are called, and more importantly, where to get them? I've done an online search but nothing comes back.

2.  I want to upgrade the factory AM/FM/CD/Cassette (cassette??!!!) to an aftermarket unit with bluetooth, backup camera, etc. Anyone have any recommendations as to units, install kits, etc.? I was hoping to find an install kit that doesn't require cutting the dash opening any (as some of them do).

ANY info appreciated! Thanks......

#2 OFFLINE   SHARONE

SHARONE

New Escape Member

• Escape Member
  • 25 posts
  • Region:Canada Ontario
  • LocationCanada
  • Current Vehicle:Ford

Posted 03 November 2017 - 05:48 AM

did you find anything out?

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·