Just recently bought a 2010 Escape, love it so far! I was just wondering why there are no identifying markers on the body showing it to be "AWD" or "4WD"? Kind of odd! I'm being told it's an AWD, where if there is any front wheel slippage, the rear wheels will have traction, thus the AWD! Am I thinking right? Thanks in advance! It's the 6 cylinder flex fuel engine.
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Why no ID?
No replies to this topic