I just picked up a new 2018 Escape SE. It is the only one I have driven at night. I noticed that the shift indicator in the center console does not light up to indicate the current position. The indicator in the dash works properly so I am able to see what position the shifter is in but sometimes it would be easier to look at the console indicator. Should that indicator be lighted when the lights are on?
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
No replies to this topic