I wonder what temperature range is considered normal for the 3.0L Duratec, and what is considered an unsafe temp?
My 2001 Escape is normally at 219 degrees F and will get up to 226 momentarily. With the interior heat and fan fully on the temp will go down to around 215. It seems that the engine cooling fan hits high speed at 217 degrees, so it is almost always on, that concerns me.
This all driving in spring/summer type weather (Southern California)
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Operating Temperautre - 3L duratec
No replies to this topic