Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
rear wiper arm removal?
1 reply to this topic
Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:57 PM
Hi, new to the forum. Figured this would be the best place for answers. I hope anyway. I have a 2010 escape xlt and had the rear wiper arm broken off in a car wash. I have the replacement arm. I removed the 8mm nut under where the cover/cap used to be but cannot get the remainder of the arm to come off. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Posted 30 September 2015 - 12:17 PM
I have an 09 did you ever get yours replaced? If not I can take a look at mine and see if I can help.