Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:17 PM
Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:01 PM
Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:44 AM
I have a 2010 escape hybrid and the dome and back gate light do no illuminate automatically when the doors are opened, I have to manually turn on the light with the switch on the lights. Seems like they should automatically go on when the doors are opened. My car does not have a switch above my head on the drivers side as mentioned above
Posted 20 September 2016 - 11:07 AM
I am interested in turning off the interior lights when the doors are opened. Sometimes at campsites, I'd like to have the trunk open and accessible without having to have the lights on. Can this be done?