I just got me a 2006 Escape 2.3L . had it for just 2 weeks change plugs (Iridium Motorcraft), plug isolator, K & N filter and put in a tornado (will see if it works) ("I installed all after 1 week"). Since they fill out the tank at the Dealer, I got 322.7 miles to the tank so that’s makes a 23.05 miles per gallon.
Today I fueled up, put $53.20 (gas @ $3.79 that is 14 gallons), I will run the Escape until empty and see how many miles I’ll get. Then as soon as I can I’ll install the Volo chip and see how many miles I’ll get.
So wish me luck (I just hope I did a good investment).
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
No replies to this topic