The dash shows a coolant light. It never goes off even if I fill the coolant. I understand this to be a bad sensor in the coolant tank and a sensor is not worth the cost of the tank.
Recently the coolant seems to be disappearing. I cannot locate a leak on the ground and my wife is complaining of a "funny smell" coming from the car.
Is there a way to trace the leak? Is there a way to suss the leak without replacing all the hoses, radiator and coolant tank?
It has been several years since I flushed the system.
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Slow Coolant leak 2001 V6 2WD
1 reply to this topic