2003 Escape with 3.0 V6 and automatic transmission. On hot days, and not consistantly, it will stall when shifting into gear. The temp gauge is centered, no overheating indication. Happens more frequently when it's been driven and the engine gets hot. Example: driven to local store, parked while shopping and then when it's restarted and put into gear, it will stall out. After a few attempts, it goes into gear fine and and drives fine. Dealer couldn't replicate same issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
1 reply to this topic