Welcome to Ford Escape Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
ac not cooling
Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:41 PM
Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:06 AM
Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:10 AM
My 2009 Escape has lost teh lower blower settings 1 & 2. I can replace the resistor in teh glove box to fix that. But now it seems to be cycling between cool and hot air on the settings that do work. I opened the hood and listened. I can hear a click every few seconds which makes me think that maybe it needs recharging. I know they sell cans at the parts store. Is this something I can do easily. Any tips on do ing this? Am I on the right track?