Jump to content

Welcome to Ford Escape Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Escape Forum, like most online communities you must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Escape Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account
Guest Message by DevFuse


Fuel Tank Stone Guard

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   iriegnome


    New Escape Member

  • Escape Member
  • 3 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationKenosha, WI
  • Current Vehicle:2002 Ford Escape XLT

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:24 AM

I don't know if this is the correct forum, but here we go. My 2002 Escape has a metal pan that covers the bottom of the gas tank. I just lost half of it to rust while heading down the road yesterday.

Does anyone know if this is actually part of the tank or a separate piece? It seems to be a separate piece on my Escape, but I cannot find that it is sold as such.. Anyone know?? Anything will help?

I want to replace it since it seems to be like a stone guard/protector of the fuel tank of sorts. I would replace the tank straps as well. Those I can find. That cover of the tank, I just can seem to find..


#2 OFFLINE   Crazy4aford


    New Escape Member

  • Escape Member
  • 63 posts
  • Region:Decline

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:14 AM

I think it is one peice

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·