Jump to content


Escape Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Randis

  • Rank
    New Escape Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. This bushing is under the shifter in the center console that connects the shifter to the cable to change gears. I can't seem to find a part number for replacement. Anyone have any information? Thanks, Randy.