What do you think of the looks of the 2020 Escape? I personally do not like it. Especially the front end. It looks too much like the small Porsche SUV which I do not like either. 

I attended a dealer training session yesterday on the 2020 Escape. It has a few upgrades over earlier years. One is that the AWD model has the ability to completely disengage the rear wheel drivetrain. But it will renegade in a fraction of a second if needed. This will help gas mileage. The rear seats move 6 inches for and aft to allow for more leg room or cargo space as needed. 

I do not like the screen setting above the dash. My wife is short, 5 foot 2 inches, and with the seat up us high as it will go she could not see over it. It blocked a large portion of her visibility. Doesn't Ford model the interiors for shorter people?

The front end design looks too much like Focus. Ford is trying to appease the ex Focus buyers. What they have done is alienate the people who like the look of an SUV. 

The drag coefficient is less than a Mustang GT. They are going for mileage.  

I was so uninthused about the looks of the 2020 Escape that I bought a completely loaded Ruby Red 2019 Escape Titanium 4wd with a tow package. 

20190625_100035.jpg

20190625_100127.jpg

20190625_100057.jpg