jacksopl

Newby here from Tarzana, CA

Hello,

My name is Paul J. Just purchased an 2012 Escpae XLS manual, this past weekend. Possibly the last manual in California.

Hello,

My name is Paul J. Just purchased an 2012 Escpae XLS manual, this past weekend. Possibly the last manual in California.

Awesome, Paul. I cannot say that I blame you, the last generation Escape had everything figured out and are awesome. I will most likely be getting the newer model due to timing and all.

What color did you get? Other options and photos? :camera:

• Like 1

Hi Robert,

I've only added a new powerpont from the fuse box, so that I have switched power for my iphone. I'm going to install a mount from proclipusa.com. Getting the windows tinted this Friday. Ordered some "pleather" seat covers. And ordered the digital floor liners from weathertech.com. So much in one week. I'll post pics soon.

Hello,

Welcome to the site. :)

Hi Robert,

I've only added a new powerpont from the fuse box, so that I have switched power for my iphone. I'm going to install a mount from proclipusa.com. Getting the windows tinted this Friday. Ordered some "pleather" seat covers. And ordered the digital floor liners from weathertech.com. So much in one week. I'll post pics soon.

Being up here in Michigan, I will also be getting the weathertech floor mats. Oh, and the windows tinted too.

Is Calf. tough on window tinting? I always read so much about California and the anti-car culture, although, I've been there many times and it seems that Calf. people love their cars.